AZ-P1 Sport Optics 2
If the gun is not in stock you can pre-order it anyway by depositing 10% of its total price, once the gun will be available you’ll be notified and ensured you’ll have the model which you deposited for. The time for gun like this to be available for sale can depend and vary by the producer. In this case we can estimate a period of minimo 4 month up to a maximum of 7 months to wait.
New fine tuned trigger mechanism, point trigger with minimal reset and smooth DA trigger travel
Preset trigger pull weight approx: SA-0.8KG / DA 3.0KG.
– preset trigger pull weight approx.: SA-0.8KG / DA 3.0KG.
– possibility to choose the new type of the adjustable trigger for length of the finger even for SA/DA. with possibility to move trigger type forward and backward in relation to a bore axis according to length of the finger in range to 9mm AZ-P1 Sport optics, with possibility to change the trigger tip
AZ-P1 Sport Optics 2 is giving us even better accuracy and speed, its tuned trigger is a big step forwards.
Thanks to manufacturing process, there are not almost any plays between the components and it is giving us extreme accuracy, predictability and also longevity. Thanks to the modularity of our pistols, everyone will like it and adapt it.
The pistol is ready for competitions out of the box AZ-P1 Sport optics. This AZ-P1 pistol meets the requirements of the IPSC and is approved to the production optics category.
– High quality and exclusively CNC machined full steel/AL construction
– Sport front sight and adjustable rear sight ZENDL
– High quality magazines from italian company Mec-Gar with basepad for 17 or 19 rounds
– disassembling pin stays in the frame, that is making the disassembling and assembling of the pistol easier
– high quality, bull barrel, that is made by the same method as a sniper rifle barrels. Locking of the slide by barrel to a ejection port by a huge locking nub/tooth
– perfect surface finish ARCOR, thanks to that the components are slick and are abrassion resintant
– ambidextrous controls
– perfect accuracy AZ-P1 Sport optics
– long lifetime
– maximum reliability
– adjustable trigger mechanism – pretravel, break, overtravel, reset
– ambidextrous and large safeties serving as a support while shooting
– possibility to use the gun without grips, in the case of small-handed shooter
– grooving’s on the frame for a firm grip
– roughened backstraps and grips with grooving’s for a firm grip