This is not a prank and not the result of Photoshop. The young Italian arms company “Arsenal Firearms”, founded in 2011, has developed and is producing a model of a two-barrel pistol ” Second Century 2011 AF2011-A1 “.
In essence, these are two twin Colts of the famous 1911 model with symmetrically deployed ejector windows (many parts of the pistol are identical to the 1911 model).AF 2011 UNIQUE PIECES – Dueller Double Barrel
The pistol is available in two versions – caliber 45 ACP and .38 Super Auto. The design of the trigger can also be made in two versions – with an independent or double trigger. Shop – double for 8 rounds. The weight of the pistol is almost 2 kg (more precisely, 1.850 grams). AF 2011 UNIQUE PIECES – Dueller Double Barrel
The 2023 Unique Piece version of the UNIQUE Dueller Double Barrel
- The AF 2011 Dueller Double Barrel is a unique semi-automatic pistol produced by Ares Defense Systems.
- The pistol is based on the John Browning design, which was widely used in the early twentieth century.
- The Dueller Double Barrel is a dual-action pistol, meaning the trigger can be pulled back to fire two rounds in quick succession.
- The Dueller Double Barrel is chambered in 9mm Luger, with a 16 round magazine capacity.
- The pistol features a unique double-barrel design, with two barrels side-by-side.
- The slide is machined from an aluminum alloy and features a black hard coat anodized finish.
- The pistol is equipped with an ambidextrous safety and slide lock.
- The Dueller Double Barrel is equipped with adjustable sights and an accessory rail.
- The pistol also features an interchangeable backstrap and a reversible magazine release.
- The pistol has a trigger pull of approximately 4.5 lbs.
- The Dueller Double Barrel is designed to be highly reliable, accurate and easy to use.